Switching to SwiftCRM is really just a few specific project-steps.
If you are switching to SwiftCRM from a competing leads management software or CRM package, we recommend doing this on a Friday afternoon, so we have a concrete, specific switchover date. Once switched, it is paramount that no data is entered in to the old CRM, or you’ll “Fork The Data” i.e. have some deals in one system, some in the other.
If you switch on a Friday with the data, we can schedule training for staff for Monday AM to ensure a smooth transition. Generally, what works best is to have a designated expert within the company to funnel all questions through. For the first few days, we expect a lot of questions and even welcome them – as we want the software to be truly useful, and the switchover as low impact as possible. People will be likely annoyed at times simply because of habits, but the sooner we get to new habits being formed, the sooner you’ll get to increased ROI.
The steps are:
- A quick consultation to determine the labels and customization for the CRM.
- Basic Setup of the Master Account for Company-Wide Settings
- Setup of all Employees for your company (one CRM account per employee)
- Setup of Campaigns / Marketing Methods
- Export of your Source Data from other CRM or contact manager, as a CSV file
- One of our experts will then Find & Replace fields in the Source Data to match the required fields in SwiftCRM, if you have multiple employees and/or multiple deal-statuses in your old CRM (most do; i.e. prospects, leads, transactions, closed transactions). This ensures smooth data transfer.
- Verification of Data Integrity – we can delete the batch and re-import if there are any problems.
- Confirmation of Data Integrity.
- Training of humans to break old habits and thus get the benefits of SwiftCRM – which is more closed deals, faster, better, cheaper, easier, and more automated. The software works – if you use it.
Once we confirm the basic data integrity of your overall files, we can then proceed to setup of more advanced functionality within SwiftCRM, which is:
- Hookup of any existing websites to feed SwiftCRM
- Setup of Documents. Internal-Only Company Docs, Contracts, Proposals & Invoice Templates along with corresponding iSignature online signature when needed, and SecureCheckout online checkout for e-commerce
- Setup of Basic Autoresponders
- Setup of advanced automation
- Setup of Website Control Panels and/or landing pages
- Finally, a review of what’s done, and review of any specific functionality you might not need that needs to be built out, or more often, human understanding of the existing systems increased to support your business agenda.