Streamline Your Business with the Best Electronic Waiver Management Software
- Electronic Digital Waivers
- Legally Binding, Secure, Auditable
- Search Participants by Name, Email, Phone, More
- Branded with Your Logo, Colors, even URL
- eSign on Phone, Tablet, Kiosk, Computer
- Integrate to Website, Automation APIs
- Optional Reviews, Marketing & More
SwiftCloud E-Waiver Software is legally binding, fast, cheap, easy, set it & forget it e-waiver software that works on any phone, tablet, your website, sign pads. Easily search & find signer participants by name, email, phone, date. "Smart Doc" features like if-then logic for children or "more details" fields for allergies, embed photos, combine multiple docs & more in a complete paperless platform to run your entire business. Risk free trial, no contract required, instant setup wizard.
Get e-Signatures via phone, tablet, kiosk, pad, or website.
e-Waivers are stored securely on SwiftCloud. Download at anytime.
Connect to other software systems via APIs & automation.
Who can use SwiftCloud e-Waivers?
What can SwiftCloud Electronic Waivers do that paper can’t?
If-Then Branching Logic
Show sections based on user answers. Under 18? Show parent signature. Allergies? Get details, but only if needed.
Automate Marketing Flows
Add signers automatically to email and retargeting ads that chase your customers around the web, advertising only to those who matter most.
Embed and Store
Embed a webcam photo and driver’s license. Store signed docs in cloud and send to signer.
Use your mobile phone, tablet, desktop, kiosk, or signature pad to collect e-Waivers — even offline!
Parents and Guardians
Create a minor liability waiver for adults who need to sign for their minors. Set a minimum age or maximum age for participants.
Customize Your Templates
Customize your e-waiver to fit your business with personal logo, background, questions, and waiver text.
TIP: SwiftCloud contains advanced online file storage which can be shared with clients. Have the occasional old-school paper doc? Snap a photo and upload it, so you have one System of Record for all client data. Need to document an injury with photos? Store data from a vendor for a project? Internal HR docs? SwiftCloud’s social networking and file storage has you covered.
Guaranteed Value Investment
We aren't happy unless you're happy. Our software should give your company 100% ROI — in fact, we guarantee all service for 60 days with an unconditional money-back guarantee.
Average pricing $.10 in volume, $10/mo package includes 50 signatures.
Frequently Asked Questions
[swiftcloud_helpdesk_faqs category=’waiver,esignature’ title=’FAQ’]
What People Are Saying
[swift_review_slider title=”” category=”e-signature” style=”sr_style_3″ no_of_review=”5″]
Further reading: Wikipedia Electronic Signature Laws by Country
SwiftCloud is, we believe, the #1 choice for electronic waivers for most small & medium businesses.
If you are finally switching over from paper to electronic waivers, you can start now below for just $1 and be set up in minutes.
Electronic waivers in SwiftCloud are vastly superior to paper, and better than our competition for a lower cost for what you get.
Electronic Waiver Features…
Free Setup Offer & Quick Demo
First, the #1 reason to use electronic waivers is actually hidden costs most people don’t think about, such as integration to marketing. If you’re not marketing your past clients, then someone else (one of your competitors) is! If you’re using paper, is someone actually typing that info in?
Electronic waivers in SwiftCloud can easily feed into marketing automation systems so that each visitor or customer can get follow-up surveys, coupons, discounts for slow-days, refer-a-friend forms and so much more to increase your overall business.
Update: Now available: Multi-party automation – set up “daisy chain” of signatures based on role – i.e. worker then employer, seller then buyer, child then parent…
Naturally, you can lookup contacts anytime by name, phone, email….
Getting started is easy – for most users, just copy & paste your doc, replace the ____ underlined portions with fields for the customer to fill out, set the after-signed action you want, and you’re done.
START FOR $1!
We’ll remind you before your trial expires
Tip: PDFs should only be used when the format is very specific (i.e. a government W2), because these won’t format nicely on phones. For best results, copy & paste your waiver into a new SwiftCloud doc.
We also have a small library of electronic waiver templates to start with you can easily clone into your account.
Even more benefits of electronic waivers in SwiftCloud include….
- 100% legible! Little time wasters eat into profits and slow down the customer velocity.
- No re-typing! Even for complex 100+ question forms, each e-signature generates an associated CSV spreadsheet you can usually import into other software, or open and easily edit if needed much faster than wading through various pages
- Conditional Logic – SwiftCloud docs can contain branching logic such as adding or hiding sections based on whether a user checked a box – this makes much smarter and more interactive forms. Have a karate school for kids? Easily add conditional logic for parents to sign if the original signor is under 18.
- Photo & file upload – want a customer to add a photo of themselves for your membership system? Easy. Want them to upload bank statements for a mortgage application? Build it right into your application
- Workroom Auto-Creation. Every signature auto-generates a workroom by default to the signor (unless you change the settings) which allows you to store notes, files and more associated to that contact and optionally shared to/from that contact, so you can easily see complete file history in a single place.
- It’s Green… saving the environment isn’t just about the paper – it’s ink and toner cartridges (and paper printers jamming), pens, re-typing, secure storage then secure destruction… will you really miss those file cabinets?
- 24/7 Access. Want to look up a customer’s info from your boat on the weekend? Easy via your mobile phone.
- Auto-destruction. Need to destroy docs in 3 years instead of the default 7 due to company policies? Easy.. you can set docs to public, private, or hidden, change the language, and more
- Auto-forward to payment. SwiftCloud contains basic e-commerce functions, so you can send a user right to payment, with the amount depending on options inside the doc.
- Envelopes – need to bundle a few related docs together into 1 “Envelope”? This keeps docs separate and thus easy to edit, and each doc can even have its own rules (such as whom to notify).
START FOR $1!
We’ll remind you before your trial expires
Have Sales Questions? Call us or send us a message – we’re happy to help.
- e-Sign Legality by Jurisdiction on Wikipedia