You are more important than us.
SwiftCloud should be invisible, other than a small “powered by” at the bottom. Ideally all docs should be signed on…
- A page with your logo and background
- A subdomain of yours like https://Clients.YourExampleDomainHere.com
Here’s how to style SwiftCloud to display your colors and logo. This will affect e-signature docs, envelopes, and over time, much more – emails, invoices, account portals and more.
Let’s set it up. It’s easy, once you know where to look.
The yellow arrows below show just one example:
- RED – click the gear bottom left, then
- ORANGE – click Edit Profile
- BLUE – scroll to “Appearance & Styling”
- GREEN – toggle this to ON, and some options will appear.
TIP: Logos should be 80 px high by 250 wide to 400 wide.
Please see Subdomains for more info about this topic.
Have any questions or issues? Drop us a line and we’ll update this entry.
What could we do to improve this?