SwiftCloud can help you save time, earn more, impress your clients or team and more. We also speak your language – if you need something, reach out to us.
TL;DR: We have inbound + outbound APIs.
- Inbound = easy, and low risk for us. Inbound data to fill an e-Sign form / contract etc can be via POST, GET, or API (Json, rest).
- Outbound = complex and requires approval, due to privacy concerns. In short, it must be from a fixed IP, and requires a basic Json listener on your side, then if you choose you can cron-retrieve the PDFs.
- You can embed forms and docs, but cannot embed any doc with e-Sign or Payments. eSign requires we can guarantee the contents, therefore it must happen on our server (your logo, colors, even URL but 100% our servers; no CSS obfuscation etc can be allowed to change the intent), and payment must be 100% on our servers (OR an external system like Paypal) due to PCI compliance and security concerns.
Note we take security, privacy, and e-Sign legitimacy seriously. Currently, actual signatures must happen on our domain so we can guarantee the content matches the claim, but we can make this pretty seamless – with your logo, colors, and domain (see CName mapping).
APIs list: All APIs are generally RESTful unless noted.
API Instructions: See https://swiftcrm.com/support/api
- Intake Web Forms (usually Lead Generation i.e. from Facebook, Zapier, etc) to trigger emails, autoresponders, create the lead, etc.; you can also use this to generate a contract by setting up a flow.
- Notification of an Electronic Signature
For the moment, it’s simple to the point of negligence, however, contact us and let us know what you need. We are a coding-first organization and value technical relationships and want to help you achieve whatever you’re tasked with.
Also, we are already underway on version 2.0 of SwiftCloud, which is heavily based on APIs for just about every function in the program. Should you need something, requesting it will most likely cause it to get bumped up, and/or we’ll let you know a short term hack (i.e. simple http Post or Get hacks) while we develop format RESTful APIs.
For the short term immediate solution, the most common API use as of Feb 2017 is leveraging SwiftForm WebForms to port data out to various industry-specific solutions.
SwiftForm has a Remote-Post capability, with a Json variable-translation bridge, so that variables conform to any names expected by the remote systems. Currently, a single form can post to one other remote system, however, if you need multiple, you could post this to Zapier, which will re-syndicate the data on a cron basis every few minutes. SwiftCloud can add remote-post to all internal systems, so you could for example (1.) open a trouble ticket in Swift Helpdesk / Swift Tasks, and also (2.) open a CRM opportunity so you charge the user or sell them a package, and (3.) start a marketing sequence / autoresponder, and (4.) also post to some other remote system, and of course all the data is saved to that user’s contact-record.
As we build out more specific and form APIs, this page will evolve. If you need something in the short term, drop us a line and we’ll update this documentation as needed.
API Specific Documentation:
What could we do to improve this?