SwiftCloud contains an Applicant Tracking System (“ATS”) to help companies recruit, hire, and onboard both full time workers, freelance and part time workers, and marketing affiliates, both on-site or off-site.
SwiftCloud has numerous staffing industry clients, and we’re familiar with the needs of recruiting agencies.
For a full description, see below.
Drop these into any page or post….
- JOBS POSTING
- [swiftstaff_jobs] – all jobs, in a nicely formatted list, most recent job post showing first.
- [swiftstaff_jobs category=”category slug”] i.e. [swiftstaff_jobs category=”programming”], where “programming” is the URL for the category.
- STAFF LIST
- [swift_staff_list] – all staff, in a nicely formatted list, oldest-post showing first.
WordPress Staffing Plugin Features:
- Automatically creates a careers / job openings Section (list of open positions, custom sidebar (optional), job application form), with advanced microformat support for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Automatically generate formatted job application forms with resume upload and/or portfolio option. All attachments are securely stored on SwiftCloud, and auto-associated back to the candidate applicant
- Automatically add a jobs / careers section to the backend WordPress control panel to manage open positions for regular employer-companies or staffing / recruiting firms.
Specific Job Position Options & Features:
- Specific to the Job Position:
- Pay Rate (optional)
- Pay Type (optional)
- Optional but recommended if applicable (for SEO + categorization + cross-searchability)
- Company (if recruiter / staffing firm mode) (optional; can be alias-handle like “Company 3”
- Location (of employer)
- time posted
- recruiter (optional; generally used only by staffing industry)
- type (full time, part time)
- location (of work: on-site, off site, travel required, etc.)
- term (perm, temp, temp-to-perm, freelance)
- The following data is based on global settings, and affects your SEO and job-board syndication:
- Source (affects syndication to sites like Indeed.com, Monster.com etc.)
- Company (if single-company mode not recruiter / staffing firm mode)
Note: We’ll add a Shortcode Generator to your control panel, so you don’t need to remember this. Below is example data for reference and power users:
- [swiftstaff_jobs location=”3″] // if you wanted to, for example, show just jobs in chicago.
Drop these into any widget-location, typically sidebars and footers.
- Search Jobs, including with filters by location, type, etc.
- Latest Job Position Openings with any number of positions
Have questions? Leave a comment or contact us and we’ll update this page.
What could we do to improve this?