Sweet! You’ve published your doc!
The next step is to make it easy to use, which will vary by your business. Here’s what we recommend….
First, grab a keyboard or paper and jot down – when do you currently get docs signed? That will determine the best way to implement your assets.
By the way we refer to “asset” here but most common is an electronic signature doc, e-waiver, but it could be dozens of things – e-commerce items for sale, your store, a bundle of docs (“Envelope”) such as an HR onboarding package, an invoice for an often repeated package such as window installation, and even more things with time.
HOW TO USE YOUR ASSET(S):
- ONLINE — First, in most cases, you’ll want to link your website to it. You can embed links into the page, and/or add it into your top navigation of your website, and/or your footer navigation, or sidebar. If you want to integrate it into payment flows you have 2 options: Money then signature, or signature then money; we’ll soon have all-in-one options (we may have it now, contact us if you need this). If you’re doing money-then-signature, just redirect your payment gateway after payment to your e-sign doc. If you’re doing signature or form-fill then payment, just set the pink box redirect to flow to your payment gateway. If you need all in one (signature and payment on the same page), contact us for options, we’re still sorting this out (as of writing this article).
- ONLINE — Next, email. We recommend “PrettyLinks” plugin, so you can convert something long and complex like https://portal.swiftcrm.com/templates/Doc/00ad23de429252ef4880 (an NDA agreement template) into “Yoursite.com/NDA” so it’s easy to say, easy to remember, easy to add into emails.
- ONLINE — Next automation emails – if you already have an existing autoresponder series system set up, add that into the flows and calls to actions etc if it’s part of a sales flow. If you need an autoresponder but don’t yet have one, let us know – we’re in beta on SwiftCloud’s system, and it’s slick, easy, and powerful.
- OFFLINE — Next, if you have any offline in-person traffic, visitors, etc, you’ll want to bookmark your page into your tablet, phone, or kiosk. If you do business in person on a phone (i.e. a Plumber), having these forms on your phone can make it easy to text it to a client while on-site, or hand over your phone for them to sign.
- OFFLINE — If you have a high volume of offline traffic (say, a gym or yoga studio or ninja school), you might want to setup dedicated Kiosks or tablets, in which case, just set your starting-page as your homepage on the device.
- OFFLINE (ADVANCED) — For high traffic or professional services – if you need kiosk or signature-pad (Topaz or Wacom pads), contact us to help get set up. If you need offline signature (say, whitewater rafting, horseback riding), contact us – both of these systems are in beta and we’ve started testing, but will work with you to ensure they get set up 100%.
What could we do to improve this?